Interest Free Finance
In our quest to offer the best deals and options for our customers across our range of domestic and commercial products for air conditioning, refrigeration, and catering, Coles Refrigeration and Air Conditioning has partnered with Humm, a leading Australian retail finance company.
Through this partnership, we can provide a win-win situation for our customers who can now finance their personal or commercial purchases directly from Humm without extensive and time-taking paperwork or upfront payments.
How Does it Work?
Our strategic business partnership is based on the ‘Buy now, Pay Later’ model and applies to both online and in-store purchases from Coles Refrigeration and Air Conditioning. When you buy in-store, download the Humm app on your smartphone and choose Coles Refrigeration and Air Conditioning from the list of retailers. Once done, all you need to do is generate a barcode and show it to the cashier to pay for your purchase. It is a hassle-free process that just works.
Features and Advantages
- Quick and easy: For purchases up to $2,000, you get instant approval and for purchases up to $10,000, the transactions are pre-approved resulting in time-savings for you.
- Zero interest: That’s right! There is no interest on any of the finance options you avail.
- Flexible repayment options: Humm offers very reasonable repayment options. With 5 to 10 weekly or fortnightly instalments for smaller purchases that are below $2,000, and for bigger purchases, you can opt to pay back over 6 to 12 months, and even up to 60 months for some transactions.
- No or low fee: Humm does not charge any fee from the customers if they repay the balance within 2.5 months. If customers opt for a longer duration, there is a nominal monthly fee.
- No hard credit checks: With Humm, you will never get an unfavourable credit rating or a note on your file if your application is not approved for any reason.
Who Can Apply for Humm Financing?
In order to avail Humm’s financing services, you will need to fulfil the following criteria:
- Be a permanent resident of Australia.
- Be 18 years or older at the time of making a purchase
- Be employed and have a permanent job of more than 25 hours per week or be on an aged/veteran’s pension.
- Have not been declared bankrupt.
In addition, you will need to furnish the following documents:
- A proof of identity
- Proof of income
- Copies of your bank statements for purchase over $2,000
With this business collaboration with Humm, our customers will be able to expand their purchasing power and get more flexibility with making payments resulting in better financial management for themselves.
You can find more information about Humm at https://www.shophumm.com.au/how-it-works