Coles Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Pty Ltd seeks suitably qualified, skilled and motivated HVAC+R service and installation technicians to join our friendly team.
ABOUT THE ROLE(S):
Based in the greater Newcastle area. Enjoy interesting & varied indoor & outdoor work across our diverse customer base (including local, national & multinational companies).
- Problem solving; by performing refrigeration and air conditioning diagnostic, installation and corrective actions.
- Relationship building; through the establishment and maintenance of customer relationships.
- Knowledge building; through keeping up-to-date with the industry.
- Appropriate use of hand-held technologies.
- Participation in after-hours’ duties.
- Compliance; with company and customer WH&S+E policies and procedures.
- Commitment to excellence and ethical behaviour.
TO ACHIEVE SUCCESS:
- Keen to play on a motivated team. Passionate about your work. Friendly to colleagues and customers.
- Reliable & believe in doing your best on every job.
- Hold relevant trade qualification, ARCtick licence and a current drivers’ licence.
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Be well organised and have good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Possess a high degree of initiative and problem solving (with proven experience and solid HVAC+R understanding).
- Have a high standard of work quality, with attention to detail.
- Immediate start
- Excellent working conditions with a friendly local team
- Secure and varied work
- Paid training
- Latest software (cutting down on paper)
- ‘Tool of Trade’ company motor vehicle
- Company supplied smart phone, company uniforms and more!
- Excellent remuneration package