Protect your indoor spaces with the revolutionary new filter and air treatment product line from Aeris Environmental
As part of our commitment to serving our clients and the needs of our community, Coles Refrigeration & Air Conditioning is constantly looking for ways in which we can improve our product offerings and the services we provide to our customers.
In the current environment, it’s incredibly important that we find effective ways in which we can deliver superior-quality air conditioning systems while protecting our (and your) clientele, and the wider community, from exposure to contaminated air and the spread of germs and viruses such as COVID-19.
AerisGuard™ Bioactive Filter Treatment
AerisGuard™ Bioactive Filter Treatment is a newly developed and patented technology from Aeris Environmental – the specialists in indoor air quality, deep clean, and corrosion protection products and services. The Bioactive Filter Treatment is part of Aeris Environmental’s COVID Defence product line, which has been specially designed to provide anti-microbial and virucidal protection for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
Following its release in 2021, this revolutionary new product has been sought out by clients looking for an additional layer of protection from poor air quality and the spread of COVID-19 in indoor spaces, and it is now being used by hundreds of customers, worldwide.
How does AerisGuard™ Bioactive Filter Treatment work?
Over time, untreated filters in HVAC&R systems collect airborne dirt and dust particles that harbour bacteria, viruses and mould. These contaminants provide a source of nutrients on which bacteria and mould can feed, rapidly colonising and clogging untreated air filters. This not only reduces the effectiveness of the air handling unit, leading to excess energy consumption as the system needs to work harder to maintain air flow, but also affects air quality and poses potential health risks.
AerisGuard™ Bioactive Filter Treatment is a polymer coating for regular HVAC filters. The polymer contains an environmentally safe, readily biodegradable active biocide that kills 99.99% of bacteria, mould and viruses, including the SARS-CoV-2 virus (COVID-19). The patented technology on which the polymer treatment is based ensures the slow migration of a combination of active compounds into dust particles trapped within the filter, making particles toxic as a food source for mould and bacteria.
Long-acting AerisGuard™ Bioactive Filter Treatment is designed to adhere to the filter’s fibres, even under extreme air flows, and a single application of has been proven to:
- kill COVID-19 in 5 minutes
- control and prevent the growth of bacteria and mould for a period of up to 12 months
- improve indoor air quality
- increase filter efficiency and effectiveness, and improve your filter’s ability to capture and remove finer dust particles from circulating air than is possible with untreated filters
- improve air flow in air handling systems by up to 300%, by maintaining uniform pressure drop across the filter
- enhance energy efficiency by around 15%
- extend the useful life of treated filters, reducing the number of filter exchanges and prolong asset and equipment life
Who are Aeris Environmental?
Aeris Environmental is an Australian company that produces a wide range of validated, green, ‘clean-tech’ solutions to drive performance improvements in the built environment. Aeris’s team of world-leading experts in microbial control and application of long-term residual protection and coatings have a long history of providing hospitals and health care facilities with patented technologies and Australian-made solutions for improving and maintaining air quality in indoor settings.
Aeris’s cleaning and protection products and services include:
- Indoor air quality services – investigation and project management of remediation needs, including disinfection
- Deep clean services – a range of patented products developed for, and widely used by, remediation professionals
- Corrosion Protection services – a range of patented products developed specifically for the protection of built systems, which tend to develop highly corrosive environments that can significantly reduce the systems’ effective lifespan, for example, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC&R)
Talk to Coles Refrigeration & Air Conditioning about Aeris Guard™ Bioactive Filter Treatment today
For better protection from COVID-19 and other micro-organisms, ask Coles Refrigeration & Air Conditioning about incorporating the application of Aeris Guard™ Bioactive Filter Treatment into your heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration maintenance routine today.
If you would like more information on any of our products and services, contact Coles Refrigeration & Air Conditioning in Newcastle. Get your no-obligation quote by calling (02) 4957 0221 or contacting us online.